Friday 13 March 2015

MCBUSTED'S 'MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE TOUR': CELEBRITY CULTURE

The nations favourite six piece band has just started their second tour as of yesterday and it looks absolutely amazing! That's right the wonderful Mcbusted are back in the UK and kicked off their 'Most Excellent Adventure Tour' at Glasgow's SSE Hydro Arena yesterday evening. The lads have recently been away for a few weeks touring with the One Direction boys and supporting their On The Road Again tour in Australia.

Danny, Tom, Harry, Dougie, Matt and James rocked the stage with a mixture of their classic tunes and songs from their new album. Tom appears to have followed in bandmate Matt Willis' footsteps with the vibrant hair colour as he has recently dyed his hair an electric blue which I'm sure got a lot of attention yesterday. 

I am particularly excited because I happen to be lucky enough to have tickets to go to the tour next month! This will be my third time seeing the lads as 'Mcbusted' and I am ecstatic. They have a lot of experience and are all very professional so they really know how to entertain the crowd which I adore. I will be seeing them in London at one of my favourite arenas...the o2 arena which will be fab. I am counting down the days till I get to see them and will defiantly do a post on it once I've been! 

{Sorry this weeks post is quite short, I didn't want to include any details on the setlist or stage set up because of spoilers and didn't want to ruin it for people. Although if you want to have a look you can find pictures and videos on twitter and youtube.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs