Monday 16 March 2015

When you thought it was all over: Textiles & Fashion

When you thought it was all over...


Recently my dog at home has had a sudden growth spurt, and with larger body dimensions comes of course, bigger teeth and more endurance. Good bye are the puppy toys and hello are my new heels. In the past week our darling Boo has gnawed on not one, not two but three pairs of brand new high heels. My most favourite black leather heels were victim to darling last Saturday. I was planning on wearing them to a party this week. 
R.I.P






However...


All is not lost! With some creativity and a lot of glue and gems I have been able to salvage them and they can be worn another crazy night, to make some new crazy memories. I hope this post will save and help make your outfits. 

The theme to the party I am attending was punk/rock so I could go a bit mad with the gems, by all means less is more, but I do like a bit of sparkle.

Before work I stopped at a craft shop called The Works. There I found packs of gems which were perfect for some creative TLC.

During Operation Heels I also used a hot glue gun, safety pins and poppers.



And my heels were reborn in all their punk glory.






The wardrobe crisis was prevented, and my outfit lived happily ever after.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs