Tuesday 24 March 2015

My Mac Pro Palette | Beauty




When I first discovered Mac, I knew little about the brand, despite it's hype and even less about it's 'pro' range. It was difficult for me to work out how you filled the palette and which parts you needed to buy to make it. But now I've started earning and I've finally finished my Mac Pro Palette which only took a few months. Eeek. It's not my fault their eyeshadows are so workable, pigmented and beeeeeautiful. Anyway this is my finished palette. As you can see I mostly stick to nudes however, many of the darker colours can be easily be worked for a night/occasion/party time look. It's a mixture of a few matte shades and most of the others have a subtle sparkle.


I would say my most used eyeshadows are 'Naked Lunch', 'Sable', 'Charcoal Brown' and 'Satin Taupe'. I use 'Naked Lunch' almost everyday all over the lid and add one of the darker shades in my crease and under my eye such as 'Satin Taupe', 'Sable', 'Embark' or 'Woodwinked'. 'Nylon' is amazing for a brow bone highlight and the inner corner whilst 'Smut' is great for lining your eyes. I love all of these shades so much and genuinely use them all regularly. If I'm wearing eyeshadow (I look dead without it), it's likely to be from this palette purely for the staying power, blend-ability and colour payoff.



Naked Lunch (Frost), 
Vanilla (Pearl), 
Nylon (Frost)




Era (Satin), 
All That Glitters (Veluxe Pearl), 
Jest (Frost)



Sable (Frost), 
Woodwinked (Veluxe Pearl), 
Patina (Frost)



Satin Taupe (Frost), 
Twinks (Veluxe Pearl),
Charcoal Brown (Matte)



Smut (Pearl),
Embark (Matte),
Cranberry (Frost)




Despite a ridiculous yet justified price tag, I am so in love with my complete palette. I'm still not 100% happy with the order of the eyeshadows but I'll get round to that one day. There are still plenty of shades on my hit-list ('Amber Lights', 'Expensive Pink', 'Omega', 'Mythology' and 'Sketch' to name a few) but I'll have to wait a long time before I start the next palette!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs