Thursday 19 March 2015

Cheese straws: Baking

 

Cheese Straws!

 

So this week I thought I'd switch things up a bit and do some savoury baking! These literally took me 15 minutes to make which is helpful because I was super hungry when I got home from school! Here is how to make these delicious snacks:
 

Ingredient's:

  • Puff pastry
  • Cheese
  • Milk
  • Flour
 
 

Method:

  • So firstly I am going to be using pre- made pastry simply because puff pastry takes a lot of time to make and I was being lazy.
  •  I cut a chunk out of this and rolled it out until it was about half a cm thick.
  • Then I cut small rectangles out and brushed them with milk so that the cheese can stick to them.
  • Then I sprinkled over some grated cheese
  • Then grab either end and twist
  • Cook in the oven for 12 minutes and then enjoy!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs