Tuesday 17 March 2015

Soap & Glory Favourites


I love Soap & Glory. A lot. The puns, the pretty warm shades and the black and pink packaging. I have not found a Soap & Glory product I have been disappointed with. So many of their products could be high end. These are a few of my favourites that I use nearly everyday.


Archery Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil
My eyebrows have no in between. They're either shaped well and stay put or straggly and all over the place. This product is my favourite brow product ever, it makes them look so natural, in line and shaped whilst totally avoiding the drawn-on look.

Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in 'Nudist'
I love this sooooo much. The product reminds me of Clinique's Chubby Sticks just 10x better. It's such a subtle, pretty, pinky colour. It doesn't dry my lips out or make them overly sticky either. It's slick and adds so much shine and volume. I pretty much take it everywhere with me now. It nearly went through the wash in my jeans the other day and I might have cried. It also has a really nice subtle vanilla smell (think MAC lipstick).

Trick and Treatment Concealer
Tired? Bags? Dark circles? This concealer is so brightening for the under eyes and so nice to blend. It's quite a thick formula but doesn't feel it and doesn't budge for a good few hours.


Solar Powder
A cult drugstore bronzing classic. The super blend-able, complimentary shades are really nice and warm with my skin tone yet still so subtle. This is really nice for contouring cheekbones and so easy to use. 




Supercat Liquid Black Eyeliner Pen
I only ever use eyeliner pens or gel liner. I can never work with messy products, I need quick and convenient. This one is probably one of the best eyeliner pens out there. It's long lasting and doesn't budge like so many others do after 10 minutes. It's so good for a cat flick because it's nib is just the right thickness.


Lid Stuff Eyeshadow Quad
I wasn't expecting a lot, I just really liked the shades in this quad because I'm such a neutral shade girl. Wow. There is so much pigmentation on these colours. They're super blend-able and all work so well together. It's quickly becoming my everyday quad, this one is again, always in my makeup bag. And there's no stupid spongey eye shadow stick because Soap & Glory think you'd prefer to use 'a proper eye shadow brush'.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs