Friday 6 March 2015

Best Dress Celebs at Paris Fashion Week 2015!

This week Fashion Week has been taking place in the love capital of the world that is the beautiful Paris. There have been an endless amount of celebrities jetting in to get a glance at the upcoming fashion to get inspiration for their 2015 Autumn/Winter wardrobes. So for this weeks post I thought I would tell you who I think the best dressed celebs were and just general goss from the shows! 

The 50 Shades of Grey actress who is best known as her role as Anastasia showed up to the Christian Dior show looking as glamorous as ever. Dakota Johnson rocked up wearing a very elegant off the shoulder black jumpsuit which looked incredible on her and made her figure look amazing. Other celebs who attended the event included Kanye West, Lorde and Hailee Steinfeld. Kanye and Lorde actually turned up together which looked slightly uncomfortable to say the least. It's not the most likely pairing you would expect to visit a fashion show together...

There have also been appearances on the runway from the incredibly beautiful Kendall Jenner and the amazingly talented Cara Delevigne. Cara's trailer for her new movie in which she features 'The Face of an Angel' has just been released and you can check out her acting skills here. It's safe to say we will be hearing a lot from Cara this year and I can't wait to see her in the movie 'Paper Towns' based on John Green's book due to be released in July!

The beautiful upcoming artist Florrie has also been at Paris Fashion week and has attended the H&M show. I feel that in this outfit she looks really cool and I love how she has chosen really bold colours. These are great colours for spring and the brightness of them really reflects her personality. 
As well as this the amazing reality show star Olivia Palermo in my eyes has stolen all the attention with her preppy fashion outfits. I have absolutely adored what she has been wearing. I would defiantly wear these clothes myself and that's what makes me love it more. She made each outfit such a statement and she accessorized them fantastically.


I am going to end on the subject of Kim K's new hair. That woman really does know how to get herself publicity! She's following in the same footsteps as Miley Cyrus (my queen) and has died her hair bleach blonde. It's defiantly quite something and has had some very mixed reviews. Although, it is rumoured that Kanye prefers her lighter locks which is good news for everyone. 

Do you think her hair is hot or not?
Leave a comment below, I would love to see your opinions!

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog!! I am joining event management firm in New York. My boss wants to organize some fashion NY events. For that, we need some model celebrities. Hey, do you have any idea how to contact with them?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs