Friday 10 April 2015

SEEING MCBUSTED LIVE IN LONDON!

On Easter Sunday (5th April), I was lucky enough to have tickets to watch Mcbusted at the o2 Arena. So for this weeks post I thought I would tell you all about it like I said I would in my other Mcbusted blog post which you can check out here.

Now the o2 is defiantly one of my favourite music venues ever and its fairly close to where I live which makes it even better! I went up with my family and best friend's family and we managed to get 5 seats in block 104 and then 2 at the very top in block 419. (That is where we sent the dads to sit lol). I have sat at the top before for a few concerts and the view is absolutely fine but I just feel like you can't have as much fun up there. On the other hand level 1 is where I recommend most. They are all such great seats and although I am desperate to have floor seats one day, I am more than happy to sit at level 1 whilst I wait for that to happen.

There were 2 support acts before Mcbusted but we still had to wait once they had stopped performing as Harry Judd (the drummer) injured his hand and when Matt Willis put this picture up on Instagram with the caption 'Not to worry anybody but this is happening right now!!!'... everyone panicked a bit. 

Despite this Harry was able to perform and the put on one of the best shows I have ever seen. I've seen Mcbusted 3 times and can't decide which show was my favourite as they never fail to disappoint. The entire set list was spectacular and I particularly enjoyed dancing to Star Girl and Year 3000 until I smacked my knee on the chair in front and thought I was going fall over the seat. I could not fault any of the performance and there was even a kiss cam in which Emma Willis (Matt's wife) snogged Stephen Mulhern. It was all very entertaining and as well as this throughout the night, I thoroughly enjoyed staring at my crush since the age of 5... Mr Danny Jones. haha. 

I loved seeing the whole crowd of different ages singing along and there is something quite magical about seeing the whole arena lit up from phone torches. I certainly hope that they tour again because I would 100% buy tickets and recommend to anyone to go see them! 

(Tom (Fletcher) makes Youtube videos and luckily filmed on the day of this show. It also explains what happened to Harry's hand and you can get some backstage footage so you should defo check it out!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs