Friday 24 April 2015

#KylieJennerChallenge ???

The Kardashian/ Jenner family are just always in the spotlight and this week I wanted to talk about a certain craze which the gorgeous Kylie Jenner has inspired. It's probably not the most ideal and safe trend but it has been taking over...

Kylie Jenner's beautiful (fake) lips have created quite the trend this week as thousands of people have taken part in the new trend which has been titled the #KylieJennerChallenge. It is sweeping across all social media sites rapidly as people of all types have been trying to get a fuller lip look. It involves sucking on a lid or glass of some description for a few seconds. However it has caused huge bruising on some people and has turned out to be quite unsuccessful and potentially dangerous. 

Kylie has reacted to the trend on Twitter stating: 'I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look' and added 'I want to encourage people/young girls like me to be YOURSELF & not be afraid to experiment w your look.' 

I haven't done this challenge myself but I don't recommend anyone does haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs