Friday 13 February 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey Sountrack: Celebrity Culture

As this week is our Valentines themed week, I thought I should talk about the Fifty Shades of Grey movie soundtrack seeing as the film is now out at cinemas and we can all see Jamie Dornan's sexy face! 

The fifty shades soundtrack is defiantly one of my favourite movie soundtracks that I have listened to in quite a long time! When I first saw the list I was so amazed at the artists as it ranged from artists such as Beyoncé to The Rolling Stones. Below is the full soundtrack: 

I Put a Spell On You- Annie Lennox 
Undiscovered- Laura Welsh
Earned It- The Weeknd
Meet Me In the Middle- Jessie Ware 
Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
Haunted- Beyoncé 
Salted Wound- Sia
Beast of Burden- The Rolling Stones
I'm On Fire- AWOLNATION
Crazy In Love-Beyoncé 
Witchcraft- Frank Sinatra
One Last Night- Vaults 
Where You Belong- The Weeknd 
I Know You- Skylar Grey
Ana and Christian- Danny Elfman
Did That Hurt?- Danny Elfman 

Without a doubt, from the few songs I have listened to 'Earned It' is my fave but I also love Haunted, Crazy In Love and Salted Wound. Ellie Goulding reached the top spot in the charts on Sunday with 'Love Me Like You Do' and the whole album is set to be massive in records this year! I can't wait to see if the album reaches number 1 in the upcoming weeks...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs