Tuesday 10 February 2015

5 Valentine's Lipsticks



Ah, it's Valentine's again. That time of year women dread to be alone for and men leave till last minute. I work part-time in retail and the amount of people who will hope to find good flowers and chocolates at last minute, is rediculous. Anyway, if I were going out on Valentine's day I'd choose one of these from my collection.

Mac 'Patisserie'
Topshop Lips 'Macaroon'
Rimmel Kate Moss 'Kiss of Life/ 111'
Mac 'Russian Red'
Charlotte Tilbury 'Glastonberry'

Remember, as brilliant as it can be, it's not always just about red lippy! I'm still clinging onto the autumn/winter berry lip too and even experimenting with slightly nuder shades too.

Anyway, this year (like every year) I will be alone but it really doesn't bother me too much. So, even if you don't have a Valentine this year, treat yourself to a brand new lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs