Friday 12 June 2015

PERFECT SUMMER PLAYLIST

Hello everyone! Being away on holiday in Crete has inspired me to share some of my favourite tunes which are great for summer so without further a do this is my perfect summer soundtrack!

1. Geronimo- Sheppard
2. Five More Hours- Deorro, Chris Brown
3. Riptide- Vance Joy
4. It's Time- Imagine Dragons
5. Pumped Up Kicks- Foster The People
6. Take a Walk- Passion Pit
7. Why Don't We Go There- One Direction 
8. Unpredictable- 5 Seconds of Summer
9. Worth It- Fifth Harmony
10. You- The 1975
11. She Came to Give It to You- Usher ft Nicki Minaj
12. Teenage Dream- Katy Perry
13. Run Away- Chase Atlantic
14. Sex- The 1975
15. Get Stupid- Aston Merrygold

So there you are... here are 15 amazing songs I have been loving to get you in the summer mood. I hope you enjoy them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs