Friday 29 May 2015

The Happy Hippie Foundation

Hello everyone! It is me Charlotte and now I have finished exams... I am back! 

For this weeks post I wanted to post about The Happy Hippie Foundation. For those of you who are unaware of what this is; it is a non profit organisation founded by Miley Cyrus. The organisation aims 'to rally young people to fight injustice facing homeless youth, LGBT youth and other vulnerable populations'. I really think it is a fabulous foundation which deserves a lot of recognition and Miley is certainly trying to get people involved.

She has recently posted a number of amazing backyard sessions featuring some well known artists such as Ariana Grande in order to spread the message and help these people. This isn't the first thing Miley has done to help the community and I think it's nice for people to see that she has this loving side in her despite the controversial and craziness that comes with her. The backyard sessions show just how talented she really is and I think it has proven to many people how good how vocal range is. She has even involved rock legend Joan Jett who is most well known from the song 'I Love Rock n Roll' with a very catchy song called 'Different'. 

It is a great organisation and it is nice to see someone with such a large following and a very public life doing such an amazing thing! 

If you would like to read any more about it then click here to head on over to the website and check out how you can get involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs