Friday 8 May 2015

EXCELLENT ENDLESS TOURS

So May is a busy month in the world of tours. Pop queen Taylor Swift kicked off her 1989 tour this week on Tuesday in Tokyo, Japan and I am so incredibly jealous of everyone with a ticket. The tour doesn't hit the UK until June and until then fans will just have to get updated by Twitter. The set list is literally one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and I am just praying she releases some more dates in London. Currently she is just doing 1 show in London where she will be headlining in Hyde Park. Unfortunately it is now all sold out though which makes me v sad but is obviously a huge achievement for Tay Tay. 


Pop- Rock band 5 Seconds Of Summer are also touring as off this week. Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks' tour is their very first proper headline tour and it all started in Lisbon, Portugal. The Aussie boys also treated the audience to a brand new song called 'Permanent Vacation'. The setlist for this tour is also amazing and thankfully I actually have tickets for it! I AM SO EXCITED. 

I also was lucky enough to watch 'The Vamps' perform at the o2 on Friday (which is why I was unable to post) and they were brilliant as usual. AND I actually had floor tickets for the first time ever; it was at the back but it still counts and it was fab. I was then back at the o2 2 days later on the Sunday to watch Olly Murs perform. (It's lucky I only live about an hour away from London haha.) He was so entertaining and Ella Eyre was a support act which was spectacular. Overall I had an amazing weekend last week and I can't wait to see 5sos perform in June! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs