Friday 24 July 2015

5 YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION

Hello and welcome back to Friday's posts on the celeb culture world. I am very sorry for my slacking and there is no excuse now exams are over so I will be back! I promise.

I thought that the best thing to blog about would be about One Direction's 5th year anniversary of them being put together as a group on X Factor. We all know a love a it of 1D. From breaking records, winning awards, creating a movie, touring and releasing 'Four' albums it has all been very busy and a non stop roller coaster. 

Your Twitter timeline may have blown up yesterday (23rd July) at 8:22pm as that is the exact time they were put together. ahah is that sad? yes... But honestly they had had the best career in 5 years and I have loved every second. I wanted to share some of my favourite experiences and just kind of go a little bit into fan mode so please just allow it okay. It seems the most talked about thing about them at the moment is still Zayn leaving which is understandable but lets talk about 2011. An amazing year for the boys! I saw them for the very first time at the X Factor tour and the same year their very first single 'What Makes You Beautiful' was released. It is still such a fabulous tune ahah and after that their debut album Up All Night was released. An album which was just the beginning... 

Now I feel very lucky to say I have had tickets to go to every one of their tours and I have seen the boys in total 6 times! By far my favourite memory and probably one of the best days of my life was winning tickets through The Sun to see them live in Manchester (about 4 hours away from where I live) and having my Twitter question read out by the boys. omg I died. 
(skip to 2.09 for my question ahah @charlytommo )

So enough rambling, what have the boys got lined up? 

A fifth album is due and their On The Road Again tour is ongoing. It is rumoured they will take a break after this album and with rumours of a baby Tomlinson it may be for the best. However as always in this industry these are all just allegations and we will have to wait for confirmation. But for now here is to 5 years of One Direction!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs